Thank you for joining us for today’s Blog Hop – you can start from the beginning HERE at the CardMaker Blog.
What’s New? Radiant Neon!
To recreate this look all you need is…
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko Memento Luxe Mixed Media Ink, Radiant Neon: Electric Yellow, Electric Pink, Electric Orange
- Memento Luxe: Tuxedo Black
- IMAGINE Crafts Clear Embossing powder
- IMAGINE Crafts Frost Sheer Shimmer Spritz
- Amuse ‘Chevrons’ Stamp
- Paper Source ‘Thank You’ Stamp
- Amuse Pink Polka Dot cardstock
- White Cardstock
- May Arts Ribbon
1. Cut a 4″ x 7.25″ card from the pink polkadot cardstock
2. Cut a 3.75″ x 7″ card from white cardstock
3. Stamp Chevron pattern repeatedly to fill the white cardstock, first electric pink, electric orange & electric yellow, allow to dry completely
Your next stop on the Hop is Allie Gower – www.mycardparty.com